Saturday, December 4, 2010

Naked Dude Chef's Granny Spuds

Too be honest, with this dish I only had a limited selection of ingredients. So, I kept it super simple and made this.  This is something my grandmother made, sort of. I can't really compare my cooking to her's but this is an homage.

I love you grandma!

NAKED DUDE CHEF'S GRANNY SPUD'S

1 potato, thinly sliced1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Coconut Oil
1 tsp Sesame oil
1/2 tsp Chili oil
2 tsp White basalmic vinegar
Salt to taste
Pepper


In a pan, add some coconut oil on medium heat. Add the potatoes and some water to make sure it cooks properly.  


Then when the potatoes looked pretty cooked, add the onions, garlic, sesame oil, chili oil, white vinegar, salt and pepper.  Stir fry.






Hot potato!


Naked Dude Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment