Monday, October 4, 2010

The best little burger a naked wife can make.

Hi everyone,

So, as you know, I usually do a lot of the cooking around the house. But, when I got home for lunch what do I see?  An amazing looking veggie burger. This burger was a big surprise and boy, was it delicious.  It was so simple and delectable. I can't stop thinking about it. Its in my stomach and I want more.

So, today I share my wife's recipe for this burger.

Naked Dude Chef's Naked Wife's Burger: (I know, sounds weird)
1 Dr. Praegers Black Bean Burger Patty
1 Trader Joe's Honey Wheat Burger Bun
1 Heirloom Tomato, sliced
1/2 cup of Artichoke, chopped
1 Portabello Mushroom, sauteed
1 Teaspoon of Olive Spread
Spinach

Heat up the patty up. Put everything together. Drink wine. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment