Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Naked German Bread Breakfast w/ Kona Coffee

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day. This morning, we ran out of oatmeal. So I scuffled around and found this. My favorite bread in the world.  German bread. If you haven't had German bread, its amazing. Its dense and flavorful. No preservatives or additives, so make sure you put it in the fridge or if you're like us and don't eat bread often, put half in the freezer.

Now, I realize that not everyone who reads the will be in Los Angeles. Yep, I'm in L.A. So, I added a link to the best recipes for German bread, in my opinion. 


NAKED GERMAN BREAD BREAKFAST

German bread from Wagner's in Culver City. Here's a recipe from a great site:
This is where I buy my bread: http://www.rockenwagner.com
But you can get amazing recipes from here:
http://germanfood.about.com/od/bread/tp/German-Bread.htm

Earth Balance Butter

Trader Joe's Strawberry Preserves

Apple Slices

Basil 

Coffee from Kona Black and Tan Coffee Co.

Slice a piece of German bread. Toast it. Spread Earth Balance Vegan butter on. Done! 









Enjoy your morning! 


Naked Dude Chef  

No comments:

Post a Comment