Saturday, October 16, 2010

Naked Vegan Burger Peanut Butter

That's right you heard me, a vegan peanut butter burger.  Sounds weird, right?  It tastes so gooooooood!

This is a dish that I quickly put together.  Although, I do eat meat, I try not eat so much of it and for protein sake (no not the Japanese rice wine) this is what I decided to come up with.  Another simple recipe by yours truly. ;)

Hmmm, I think Nagori Sake would be great now. Oh well! 

NAKED VEGAN BURGER NAKED PEANUT BUTTER
Dr. Preager's Vegan Burger
Hamburger buns (I get the honey wheat from Trader Joe's)
Creamy unsalted peanut butter from trader Joe's (yeah I sold out)
2 Lettuce leaves
Earth balance vegan butter

First, in a pan heat up the burger on high.  Let it sit for about 2 minutes, flip it and repeat 2 times. So, both sides should be heated twice.  After that, throw the buns in the pan to let it warm a bit. 30 seconds is good enough. Pull out the buns, add Earth Balance vegan butter on the bottom bun and peanut butter on the top bun. Add the burger and lettuce, waalah you're done!



Let me know how you like it. Post a comment :)


Yum,

Naked Dude Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment