Saturday, October 9, 2010

White Naked Radish Explosion

So, this one here was a mistake that turned out to be so good. I generally like to use everything a vegetable has to offer. Why? Because I'm a geek like that. In this case, I used everything on a white radish.

http://www.kitazawaseed.com/seeds_giant_white_radish.html

*The white radish was used in a soup, coming up on the next post.

Now, this recipe is fast and simple. If you're on the go, you can whip it up in 15 minutes or less.

WHITE NAKED RADISH EXPLOSION

White radish stems, chopped
8 garlic cloves, chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Crushed red pepper, sprinkled
Nutiva Coconut Oil

Heat up the pan on medium. Throw in some Nutiva coconut oil.  Put the garlic in until brown.  Then throw in the radish stems and stir fry.  Add the salt and pepper.  Serve in a bowl and sprinkle some crushed red pepper.




And there you go. I hope you enjoy it.  Leave me a comment and let me know how you like it.

Until next time, cheers!

Naked Dude Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment