Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Naked Taco Raw Wrap

So, if you read my last blog about grass fed meat, you know that I love my meats. But, sometimes we have too balance out what goes into our body. So, during times like these I eat raw foods. Don't let raw foods scare you. I say that because I was really skeptical of it. Then I tried it for 10 days. A cleanse actually. I know, I'm a nut. But in the end I felt good and thats the point.

This wrap is great cause it looks like a taco.  Here's the recipe.

NAKED TACO RAW WRAP


1 Collard green leaf
1/2 Onions, sliced
1/2 Persian Cucumber, sliced long way
1/2 Tomato, sliced
3 Romaine Lettuce strips
Vegenaise Mayo
Hot sauce



First, wash the collard green leaf.  Then cut off the stem. Spread *Vegenaise Mayo.  Then add the onions, cucumbers, tomato and romaine lettuce. Add hot sauce and your done. 


This is an amazing and quick meal.  It'll give you a burst of energy and make you feel good. 


*NOTE: Vegenaise Mayo is a vegan mayo.  It tastes just like the real thing without all the dairy products.  






Raw'chiam! 


Naked Dude Chef







No comments:

Post a Comment